The level of psychological resilience of a student in conditions of distance learning
The purpose of the article is to determine features of psychological resilience of students during distance learning by indicators of their success. Methods: analysis, synthesis, systematization, generalization, comparison, specification and psychodiagnostic techniques. The results of the research empirically established the relationship between the level of psychological resilience formation and psychosomatic health in the research of the control group and similar indicators in the study of the experimental group. Experimental data show a significantly higher adaptability of the control group and their rational approach to life in conditions of distance learning, which is fundamentally important in preventive work to ensure the psychological health of the population of Ukraine. Emphasis is placed on activating the development of personal and value attitudes of students to psychosomatic health. A person’s psychosomatic health includes: his/her environment, behavior, thinking, beliefs, identity and spirituality. Based on these features, we have created reflexive mechanisms to activate the development of personal and value attitudes of students to psychosomatic health. It is noted that its essence is: to create an emotional and communicative background to support the safe life of the individual; in the formation of appropriate habits and thinking strategies that add ingenuity in the process of overcoming stress, managing the consistency of a healthy lifestyle, adequate behavior. The conclusions show that in the educational process, the reference control (traditional form of learning) and experimental (with elements of distance learning) groups, according to the error of performance indicators do not have a significant difference, and therefore we can assume that performance indicators are approximately the same as for distance learning.
2. Биков В. Ю. Засоби інформаційно-комунікаційних технологій єдиного інформаційного простору системи освіти України: монографія. К.: Педагогічна думка, 2010. С. 98-104.
3. Кадемія М. Ю. Професійно-технічна освіта в інформаційному суспільстві: монографія. Вінниця: Нілан-ЛТД, 2016. С. 124-45.
4. Максименко С. Д. Генезис существования личности. К.: ООО “КММ”, 2006. 240 с.
5. Візнюк І. М. Психологічні детермінанти розвитку іпохондричних розладів у людини за психодіагностичними параметрами. Проблеми сучасноїпсихології. Вип. 35. Кам’янець-Подільський: Аксіома, 2017. С. 55-67.
6. Ymanets V. Distance education as a method of training systems Universities. Warszawa: Wydawca: Sp.z o.o. “Diamond trading tour”, 2016. Р. 45-67.
Authors who publish with scientific journal agree to the following terms:
• All scientific papers may be freely copied and distributed on any medium and in any format, provided that the references to the initial data of the scientific work are indicated.
• Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed Creative Commons Attribution License .
• Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non- exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (institutional repository, your website, monograph), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.